BRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! Ok, I thought it was cold at 35* lows....now it is 24* lows with 38* highs! I am not ready! I have a fire roaring in the fireplace and paper is flying in the workshop. Things are surely heating up around here! Thank you to "K" helping me get it all done. She is an angel and doing a fantastic job! I also have two little "elves" posting my Holiday Show postcards......yes, some of the stamps may be sideways and some of the addresses a little crooked, but they were put on with love by my two sons! It is getting to be busy and I am looking forward to seeing you at the holiday show. Those of you who have procrastinated your holiday cards can pick them up ready made. I am loving the new paper lines just in for the holidays! I am already thinking about next season-look out for some holiday packages with photos and holiday cards as well as prints for gifts!! We will begin booking for this in the Spring. That's it for now....gotta get back at it!

No comments: