After this week, I will never underestimate the power of a cup of coffee, or a phone call, or a quick note or email. The week was a tough one, for reasons I won't bore you with. But, after reaching out and catching up with some friends, I feel re-charged. Thank you to all the friends that made me feel better-you know who you are.
As the fall leaves rain down on the ground, I feel winter coming on. The grey branches of the trees are looking stark in contrast to the golden leaves covering the grass. Our last little holdout-the pear tree is showing her magnificent fall colors in a burst of yellows, oranges, peaches and crimson. Football ended this weekend in a disappointing loss to our competitor, and soccer wrapped up the season as well. A little quieter on the weekends for a few weeks. Thanksgiving is right around the corner........where has the time gone??

No comments: