Happy New Year!

What a year. As I look back on 2008, I realize, happily, that I spent much of the year connecting with family and friends, enjoying the process of creating for clients and kicked things up a notch with my re-kindled passion-photography. The close of the year however, brought some sad news as my father in law passed away rather suddenly on December 27th. While he has lived a long and fruitful life-6 kids, 15 grand kids, 7 great-grand kids.........married to the same woman for 65 years-the gap that remains is one not easily filled. He is greatly missed. I feel blessed that we already planned a trip to Arizona to visit, but saddened as our chance to visit with him was cut short. Fortunately, we also planned to visit my parents in Utah, and had an opportunity to catch up with them. Time is so precious. As I look to 2009, I am more resolute than ever to maintain the connections with those I care about. I am excited about the chance to feed my soul, taking some much needed time-out with creative classes to keep the creativity flowing. I PROMISE to share some pics as soon as the dust settles around here. xo

No comments: