what a whirlwind-cake??



What a whirlwind weekend it has been. Our dog was in to have some cysts removed, and we found out she needed a TOOTH removed also. What trouper. She is an angel. She's resting fairly comfortably-as comfortable as possible with a cone on her head! Sports and more sports this weekend with an exciting soccer and FOOTBALL games for the boys. Both boys WON their games (phew!). We had a fabulous dinner with some good friends last night at my favorite local restaurant: the schoohouse at cannondale. Check it out: http://www.theschoolhouseatcannondale.com/ It was DELICIOUS! Tim, the chef/owner, is always passionate about what he does and the ambiance coupled with the food and the company-MAGNIFICENT!! The question was raised: "If you were a CAKE what kind of cake would you be?" Post your answers....I can't wait to hear! There was quite a conversation about various options! My favorite was a pancake....it is so versatile. I hope MS doesn't mind if I pimped his idea!! I am finalizing some HOLIDAY cards already and cannot wait to share this new style with you.....all I can say is WOW! You'll see them at the Holiday Card open house in October. Christa Strick photography in CA is shooting some beautiful things and can't wait to SEE all the other shots from this year! Check her out at: http://www.christastrickphotography.com/ As always, fall is full of creativity and I look forward to sharing it with you at my TRUNK SHOW on the 25th.
xo shawn

No comments: