Jingle Bells.............

Ok, seriously, I am ALREADY thinking about the holidays!! There is just something about the fall coming, back to school, shorter days, longer shadows, cooler nights.....I digress....oh yeah and MOST IMPORTANTLY-the great new paper releases recently!!!! I am sooo excited for the creative options for you this holiday season I just can't wait to share them with you. I am now booking appointments for holiday card consultations. Please allow 45 minutes to look over samples and get ideas for your card creation from our extensive custom collection. If you don't have your photos yet, come and get ideas and see what we have. After our meeting you will be ready to arrange your photo shoot whether you are the one taking it or a professional. Check the website: www.shawnsthings.com for some holiday samples. Be sure to sign up for my newsletter (hint, hint: valuable coupon!) Happy um er, back to school????
xo shawn

No comments: