Exciting new things ahead!

I am so excited about the new products we're offering this fall. I have been working like crazy to come up with fun new things with the fabulous paper offerings this year. I promise to show some sneak peaks!! There are some GREAT new holiday lines and beautiful fall colors. Very sophisticated patterns and fun and whimsical. The manufacturers and their artists just never cease to amaze me! I love the way they make every day items more fun!

I had my meeting with a local photographer today and man, was I blown away by her photography!!!! She is THAT good. Such an eye with black and white. I hope to get some clients of hers for my holiday cards. They would look great with her work!! Her website is linked but if you are in the Wilton, CT area, you must go by her studio!

I guess we just missed a tornado here in Wilton...thought that just happened in Kansas! Skies were black, I was saving work......thankfully nothing so far but hubby stuck in traffic and I listened as hail was hitting the car....fun!!!

I guess it's time for dinner. My little one is asking, "mom, what's for dinner?" Hmm, I don't know........

xo
shawn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your upcoming projects. I'll pop back by to see your sneak peaks.