hi, i'm still here




where does the time go? Three, maybe four blizzards have gone by......seriously the most snow I have seen since I've moved to the east. So many snow days, delays, early dismissals. I have lost count. I think we are taking away days from our February break now.......I tried to write more. I thought about writing more.................but yet I didn't. I have been taking pictures. Hubby knows that I want camera gear, not jewelry for significant holidays! So I got a new lens and an awesome printer. Found some incredible paper and have been playing with some abstract shots. It has been fun. And something to pass the time during this long, awfully snowy winter. My daughter wanted the snow to be so high we couldn't open our doors......well today we almost got that! See that patio??? Doesn't look like much does it? Well check this out................






No comments: