it's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas...........

and it's looking like it around here too. Piles of paper, computers and cables everywhere, when things slow down, I plan to......yeah, I know, I've said that before........................

I was out shooting these past weekends and the "D" family is adorable. They showed me their secret meadow here in Wilton and it is gorgeous. Though fall did not yield the usual bright colors, we found some great light!

At first "C" wasn't into getting his photo taken...........................


but then he began to ham it up!!!

Miss "C" was a delight, all smiles during the entire session. She just beams!!!

This shot reminds me that it is important for mom & dad to be photographed too!
ahhh, if only they stayed like this all the time!




No comments: