end of year

The end of the year is winding down. Can't believe that after today there are just five days left. It seems like yesterday we were at staples buying all the items on the school supply list. We are looking forward to lazy days of summer! I have been busy with photo sessions and promise to do a blitz of posts after school ends...so please be patient.

I am excited to announce a new shop opening in the Cannondale area that will be carrying shawns things! It is Bella & CO, at 26 Cannon Rd. Her grand opening is this weekend. It is a gorgeous shop with lots of goodies by local artists. Be sure to stop by and mention you saw it on my blog!!

With all this gorgeous weather, it gets my creative juices flowing. I am excitedly working on some new ideas to incorporate my passion for photography and love of graphic design.

More to come!

No comments: