home remedies

I like simple, functional home remedies. Like putting powdered dishwasher detergent in your dirty pots and skillets to remove stuck on food....and like toothpaste to get rid of a pimple. I used the old toothpaste remedy last night, seeing an opportunity while hubby is traveling to really load up the toothpaste to get rid of a stubborn bump....most likely the result of a chocolate binge I had this weekend. This morning was filled with the usual activities, lunch-making, child -waking and organizing. One of the children missed the bus so I threw on my "gym attire" to take her to school. Rushing through the rest of the morning I quickly gathered up my "to do" list and headed out the door for some much needed groceries. I stopped in at our local Starbucks for a little caffeine lift and the server had a nice smile. He just kept looking at me. "I must have a glow" I thought. So, as I buckled my seat belt in the car, I checked myself out in the rear view mirror-to my horror.......that toothpaste remedy still firmly in place. UGH!!!! And it's only Tuesday. Note to self. DO look in the mirror no matter what before you head out for the day!

No comments: